domingo, 15 de junho de 2008

Here's for the good times!

On this past Friday, I concluded my Prodocencia English course at UFTM. In class we learned about technology as a teaching resource. It was quite interesting. We also had the opportunity to watch the fascinating movie “Second Line.” In addition, I learned the importance of making new friends, because through these friendships, I have the opportunity to be always learning more. The professors were very well prepared and they were able to conduct classes in an intelligent way that united us all. I leave here my appreciation to all the professors, especially Angela and Virginia. I also want to thank all my classmates for the good times we shared. I hope to be able to participate again. Kisses!!!

2 comentários:

Kerri disse...

Hi Marize. Congrats on finishing the course. I know it means a lot to you! I miss you so much. I was watching a few of the videos you posted and I'm now in love with Kristin!! She's outstanding!!! Anyways, I miss you and I hope to see you soon.

Virgínia disse...

Dearest Marize,
It was our pleasure to have you in our group at Prodocência.
If you need any help you can count on us.
Kisses,

Virgínia